Heaven's Best carpet cleaning of Denver strives to reduce energy cost every day.
1. Paperless invoices.
2. Fuel efficient routing of vehicles.
3. Using electricity instead of costly fuels from our vans.
4. Low moisture cleaning techniques to conserve water.
5. Regular maintenance of vans to increase fuel miles per gallon.
6. Easy to use spot and spill guide to save customers money on services calls.
Remember when the tightfistedness of relatives raised during the Depression was amusing? Our grandparents' certificates of deposit and plastic couch protectors seemed downright quaint when our own home-equity and retirement portfolios were ballooning. Suddenly, though, the pot-roast-and-potatoes ethic doesn't seem quite so kooky. We'd even say it's worthy of a salute. So tip your cap to all your penny-pinching kin and read on for the best why-didn't-I-think-of-that ideas for shrinking your household expenses, from getting free trees from your town's public works department to installing an under-sink filter to cut costs on pricey bottled water. Read the full article here...